Scrabble word: GANTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GANTRY exist?
Definitions of GANTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a framework of steel bars raised on side supports to bridge over or around something
- A mount for a traveling crane consisting of a large archlike or bridgelike frame designed to move along a set of tracks.
- A similar spanning frame supporting a group of railway signals over several tracks.
- A massive vertical frame structure used in assembling or servicing a rocket, especially at a launch site.
- A support for a barrel lying on its side.
- noun - a structure for supporting railroad signals