Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GANTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GANTRY exist?
Definitions of GANTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a framework of steel bars raised on side supports to bridge over or around something
- A mount for a traveling crane consisting of a large archlike or bridgelike frame designed to move along a set of tracks.
- A similar spanning frame supporting a group of railway signals over several tracks.
- A massive vertical frame structure used in assembling or servicing a rocket, especially at a launch site.
- A support for a barrel lying on its side.
- n - a structure for supporting railroad signals
There are 6 letters in GANTRY: A G N R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GANTRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GANTRY plus a wildcard: GANTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GANTRY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GANTRY
- gantry Cranes with Prices
- gantry Robot Schematic.
- gantry rotation alphaby 185 degrees
- gantry Cranes Cranes and Crane Equipment
- Travelling gantry Crane Photo Detailed about Travelling gantry Crane ...
- gantry Crane
- Adjustable Height Aluminum gantry Crane gantry Cranes Hoist
- gantry Cranes - MHMGMDG - Qingyun (China Manufacturer) - Products
- FilePortainer (gantry crane).jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- gantry Cranes - Portable gantry Cranes and Heavy Duty gantry Cranes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.