Scrabble word: RAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAG exist?
Definitions of RAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece of cloth or paper
- noun - a week at British universities during which side-shows and processions of floats are organized to raise money for charities
- noun - music with a syncopated melody (usually for the piano)
- noun - newspaper with half-size pages
- noun - a boisterous practical joke (especially by college students)
- verb - treat cruelly
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - play in ragtime
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- verb - break into lumps before sorting
- A scrap of cloth.
- A piece of cloth used for cleaning, washing, or dusting.
- Cloth converted to pulp for making paper.
- A scrap; a fragment.
- A newspaper, especially one specializing in sensationalism or gossip.
- The stringy central portion and membranous walls of a citrus fruit.
- To tease or taunt.
- To berate; scold.
- To play a joke on.
- A roofing slate with one rough surface.
- A coarsely textured rock.
- A piece written in ragtime.
- verb - to rebuke harshly
There are 3 letters in RAG: A G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAG plus a wildcard: RAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAG
Images for RAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.