Scrabble word: GARB
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARB exist?
Definitions of GARB in dictionaries:
- noun - clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion
- verb - provide with clothes or put clothes on
- A distinctive style or form of clothing; dress: clerical garb.
- An outward appearance; a guise: presented their radical ideas in the garb of moderation.
- verb - to provide with clothing
There are 4 letters in GARB: A B G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARB plus a wildcard: GARB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARB
Images for GARB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.