Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAB exist?
Definitions of GRAB in dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device for gripping an object
- noun - the act of catching an object with the hands
- verb - take hold of so as to seize or restrain or stop the motion of
- verb - get hold of or seize quickly and easily
- verb - make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand
- verb - obtain illegally or unscrupulously
- verb - take or grasp suddenly
- verb - capture the attention or imagination of
- To take or grasp suddenly: grabbed the letter from me.
- To capture or restrain; arrest.
- To obtain or appropriate unscrupulously or forcibly: grab public funds; grab power.
- To take hurriedly: grabbed my coat and hat and left.
- To capture the attention of: a plot that grabs the reader.
- Sudden seizure of something or someone; a snatch: “The imminence of death is reflected in every last power-stroke and grab of the great money bosses” (Dylan Thomas).
- One that is grabbed.
- Available for anyone to take or win: “The reputation of the... king is still up for grabs” (William Zinsser).
- An Oriental coastal vessel with two or three masts.
- v - to grasp suddenly
There are 4 letters in GRAB: A B G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAB plus a wildcard: GRAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAB
Images for GRAB
- Looking for grab bag ideas (for women) - On the Edge
- grab im eigenen Garten
- grab 15
- grab (Carpinus) - zdjcia i opis drzewa
- grab pospolity
- narodni naziv bijeli grab obini grab
- Dalmatian Nature - Zatiena podruja - Znaajni krajobraz - grab
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.