Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAG exist?
Definitions of BAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a flexible container with a single opening
- noun - the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person)
- noun - a place that the runner must touch before scoring
- noun - a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- noun - the quantity that a bag will hold
- noun - a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- noun - an ugly or ill-tempered woman
- noun - mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- noun - an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- verb - capture or kill, as in hunting
- verb - hang loosely, like an empty bag
- verb - bulge out
- verb - take unlawfully
- verb - put into a bag
- A container of flexible material, such as paper, plastic, or leather, that is used for carrying or storing items.
- A handbag; a purse.
- A piece of hand luggage, such as a suitcase or a satchel.
- An organic sac or pouch, such as the udder of a cow.
- An object that resembles a pouch.
- The bulging part of a sail.
- The amount that a bag can hold.
- An amount of game taken or legally permitted to be taken.
- A base.
- An area of interest or skill: Cooking is not my bag.
- A woman considered ugly or unkempt.
- To put into or as if into a bag.
- To cause to bulge like a pouch.
- To capture or kill as game: bagged six grouse.
- To gain possession of; capture.
- To hang loosely.
- To swell out; bulge.
- To be a truant.
- To cease discussion of an issue: Finally in disgust I told my debating opponent to bag it.
- verb - to put into a bag (a flexible container)
There are 3 letters in BAG: A B G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAG plus a wildcard: BAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAG
Images for BAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.