Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANG exist?
Definitions of BANG in dictionaries:
- noun - a vigorous blow
- noun - a sudden very loud noise
- noun - a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - a conspicuous success
- verb - strike violently
- verb - to produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound
- verb - close violently
- verb - move noisily
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - leap, jerk, bang
- adv - directly
- A sudden loud noise, as of an explosion.
- A sudden loud blow or bump.
- A sudden burst of action: The campaign started off with a bang.
- A sense of excitement; a thrill: We got a bang out of watching the old movies.
- To strike heavily and often repeatedly; bump.
- To close suddenly and loudly; slam.
- To handle noisily or violently: banged the pots in the kitchen.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To make a sudden loud, explosive noise.
- Exactly; precisely: The arrow hit bang on the target.
- To assail insistently, especially with questions.
- To work diligently and often at length: banged away at the project until it was finished.
- A fringe of hair cut short and straight across the forehead.
- v - to hit sharply
There are 4 letters in BANG: A B G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANG plus a wildcard: BANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANG
Images for BANG
- Back and Ready To bang
- Kaley Cuoco Big bang Theory Pics Penny on Big bang Theory (Kaley ...
- Dragon Big bang Korean hairstyles for men Korean Hairstyles for Men ...
- Big bang Penny
- 10 Would Not bang 4chans Funniest New Meme Slacktory
- arquazuarma emma mae
- KOREAN HAIRSTYLES FOR MEN INSPIRED BY BIG bang BAND FASHION TREND ...
- The Big bang Theory Penny Photo Shared By Colby-179 Fans Share ...
- ChaRiSa Fun but Sure BIGbang is ALIVE
- Long bangs Hairstyles Featuring Long bangs (Gallery 5 of 5)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.