Scrabble word: BEGAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEGAN exist?
Definitions of BEGAN in dictionaries:
- verb - take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- verb - have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense
- verb - set in motion, cause to start
- verb - begin to speak or say
- verb - be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series
- verb - have a beginning, of a temporal event
- verb - have a beginning characterized in some specified way
- verb - begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object
- verb - achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative
- verb - begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
- verb - to set out
There are 5 letters in BEGAN: A B E G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEGAN plus a wildcard: BEGAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEGAN
Images for BEGAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.