Scrabble word: BEAN
Is BEAN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BEAN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae used for food
- noun - any of various seeds or fruits that are beans or resemble beans
- noun - any of various leguminous plants grown for their edible seeds and pods
- noun - informal terms for a human head
- verb - hit on the head, especially with a pitched baseball
- Any of various New World twining herbs of the genus Phaseolus in the pea family, having leaves with three leaflets, variously colored flowers, and edible pods and seeds.
- A seed or pod of any of these plants.
- Any of several related plants or their seeds or pods, such as the adzuki bean, broad bean, or soybean.
- Any of various other plants or their seeds or fruits, especially those suggestive of beans, such as the coffee bean or the vanilla bean.
- A person’s head.
- A fellow; a chap.
- Energetic; frisky: The children were too full of beans to sit still.
- Badly mistaken: Don’t believe him; he’s full of beans.
- verb - to hit on the head
There are 4 letters in BEAN: A B E N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAN
Click to search all anagrams of BEAN plus a wildcard: BEAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAN
Images for BEAN
Lookup in Wiki for BEAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.