Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAB exist?
Definitions of NAB in dictionaries:
- verb - tag the base runner to get him out
- verb - take into custody
- verb - seize suddenly
- To seize (a fugitive or wrongdoer); arrest.
- To grab; snatch.
- v - to capture or arrest
There are 3 letters in NAB: A B N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAB plus a wildcard: NAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAB
Images for NAB
- Blue Chip News National Australia Bank (nab) ASX nabnab Shares ...
- Our Australian banks provide specialised customer care and services to ...
- National Australia Bank Virtual Assistant
- nabs website doesnt overwhelm me with options and promotions
- You still only need to enter your nab ID and Internet Banking password ...
- Der Protektionismus der Landwirtschaft behindert zusehends die ...
- 2012 nab Cup - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- nab 2012 Apple and Final Cut Pro X
- Islamabad A National Accountability Bureau (nab) investigation ...