Scrabble word: BAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAND exist?
Definitions of BAND in dictionaries:
- noun - an unofficial association of people or groups
- noun - instrumentalists not including string players
- noun - a stripe or stripes of contrasting color
- noun - an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- noun - a group of musicians playing popular music for dancing
- noun - a range of frequencies between two limits
- noun - a thin flat strip of flexible material that is worn around the body or one of the limbs (especially to decorate the body)
- noun - a cord-like tissue connecting two larger parts of an anatomical structure
- noun - jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger
- noun - a driving belt in machinery
- noun - a thin flat strip or loop of flexible material that goes around or over something else, typically to hold it together or as a decoration
- noun - a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
- noun - a restraint put around something to hold it together
- verb - bind or tie together, as with a band
- verb - attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- A thin strip of flexible material used to encircle and bind one object or to hold a number of objects together: a metal band around the bale of cotton.
- A strip or stripe that contrasts with something else in color, texture, or material.
- A narrow strip of fabric used to trim, finish, or reinforce articles of clothing.
- Something that constrains or binds morally or legally: the bands of marriage and family.
- A simple ungrooved ring, especially a wedding ring.
- A neckband or collar.
- A high collar popular in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- A chromatically, structurally, or functionally differentiated strip or stripe in or on an organism.
- A cordlike tissue that connects or holds structures together.
- A specific range of wavelengths or frequencies of electromagnetic radiation.
- A range of very closely spaced electron energy levels in solids, the distribution and nature of which determine the electrical properties of a material.
- Any of the distinct grooves on a long-playing phonograph record that contains an individual selection or a separate section of a whole.
- Computer Science.
- The cords across the back of a book to which the sheets or quires are attached.
- To tie, bind, or encircle with or as if with a band.
- To mark or identify with or as if with a band: a program to band migrating birds.
- A group of people.
- A group of animals.
- A group of players who perform as an ensemble.
- verb - to decorate with flexible strips of material
There are 4 letters in BAND: A B D N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAND plus a wildcard: BAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAND
Images for BAND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.