Scrabble word: BLAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLAND exist?
Definitions of BLAND in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking taste or flavor or tang
- adj - lacking stimulating characteristics
- adj - smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- Pleasant in manner; smooth: a bland smile.
- Not irritating or stimulating; soothing: a bland diet.
- Exhibiting no personal worry, embarrassment, or concern: told a series of bland lies.
- Dull and insipid: a bland little drama.
- adv - soothing [adj BLANDER, BLANDEST] : BLANDLY
There are 5 letters in BLAND: A B D L N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLAND plus a wildcard: BLAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLAND
Images for BLAND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.