Scrabble word: DAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAB exist?
Definitions of DAB in dictionaries:
- noun - a light touch or stroke
- noun - a small quantity of something moist or liquid
- verb - apply (usually a liquid) to a surface
- verb - hit lightly
- To apply with short, poking strokes: dabbed some paint on the worn spots.
- To cover lightly with or as if with a moist substance.
- To tap gently; pat.
- A small amount: a dab of jelly.
- A quick, light pat.
- A dab hand.
- verb - to touch lightly
There are 3 letters in DAB: A B D
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAB plus a wildcard: DAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAB
Images for DAB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.