Scrabble word: DAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAB exist?
Definitions of DAB in dictionaries:
- noun - a light touch or stroke
- noun - a small quantity of something moist or liquid
- verb - apply (usually a liquid) to a surface
- verb - hit lightly
- To apply with short, poking strokes: dabbed some paint on the worn spots.
- To cover lightly with or as if with a moist substance.
- To tap gently; pat.
- A small amount: a dab of jelly.
- A quick, light pat.
- A dab hand.
- verb - to touch lightly