Scrabble word: DRAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAB exist?
Definitions of DRAB in dictionaries:
- noun - a dull greyish to yellowish or light olive brown
- adj - lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise
- adj - lacking brightness or color
- adj - of a light brownish green color
- adj - causing dejection
- Of a dull light brown.
- Of a light olive brown or khaki color.
- Faded and dull in appearance.
- See Synonyms at dull.
- A moderate to grayish or light grayish yellowish brown or light olive brown.
- Cloth of a light dull brown or grayish brown or unbleached natural color, especially a heavy woolen or cotton fabric.
- A slattern.
- Irish Gaelic drabóg, slattern,, or Dutch drab, dregs.
- A negligible amount: finished the work in dribs and drabs.
- verb - to consort with prostitutes
There are 4 letters in DRAB: A B D R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAB plus a wildcard: DRAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAB
Images for DRAB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.