Scrabble word: DRAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAB exist?
Definitions of DRAB in dictionaries:
- noun - a dull greyish to yellowish or light olive brown
- adj - lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise
- adj - lacking brightness or color
- adj - of a light brownish green color
- adj - causing dejection
- Of a dull light brown.
- Of a light olive brown or khaki color.
- Faded and dull in appearance.
- See Synonyms at dull.
- A moderate to grayish or light grayish yellowish brown or light olive brown.
- Cloth of a light dull brown or grayish brown or unbleached natural color, especially a heavy woolen or cotton fabric.
- A slattern.
- Irish Gaelic drabóg, slattern,, or Dutch drab, dregs.
- A negligible amount: finished the work in dribs and drabs.
- verb - to consort with prostitutes