Is DRAB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRAB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dull greyish to yellowish or light olive brown
- adj - lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise
- adj - lacking brightness or color
- adj - of a light brownish green color
- adj - causing dejection
- Of a dull light brown.
- Of a light olive brown or khaki color.
- Faded and dull in appearance.
- See Synonyms at dull.
- A moderate to grayish or light grayish yellowish brown or light olive brown.
- Cloth of a light dull brown or grayish brown or unbleached natural color, especially a heavy woolen or cotton fabric.
- A slattern.
- Irish Gaelic drabóg, slattern,, or Dutch drab, dregs.
- A negligible amount: finished the work in dribs and drabs.
- verb - to consort with prostitutes
There are 4 letters in DRAB: A B D R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAB
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRAB, to go: DRAB?
Rearrange the letters in DRAB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRAB
What's nearby DRAB
Lookup in Wiki for DRAB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRAB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRAB"