Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BROAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROAD exist?
Definitions of BROAD in dictionaries:
- noun - slang term for a woman
- adj - having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- adj - broad in scope or content
- adj - not detailed or specific
- adj - lacking subtlety
- adj - being at a peak or culminating point
- adj - very large in expanse or scope
- adj - (of speech) heavily and noticeably regional
- adj - showing or characterized by broad-mindedness
- Wide in extent from side to side: a broad river; broad shoulders.
- Large in expanse; spacious: a broad lawn.
- Having a certain width from side to side: A sidewalk three feet broad.
- Full; open: broad daylight.
- Covering a wide scope; general: a broad rule.
- See Synonyms at broad- minded.
- Relating to or covering the main facts or the essential points.
- Plain and clear; obvious: gave us a broad hint to leave.
- Vulgar; ribald: a broad joke.
- Heavily regional: a broad Southern accent.
- Pronounced with the tongue placed low and flat and with the oral cavity wide open, like the a in bath when pronounced like the a in father.
- A wide, flat part, as of one’s hand.
- A woman or girl: “I use ‘broad’ as a moniker of respect for a woman who [knows] how to throw a mean right” (James Wolcott).
- adv - having great extent from side to side [adj WIDER, WIDEST] : WIDELY
- noun - a type of bowled ball in cricket
- noun - an expansion of a river
There are 5 letters in BROAD: A B D O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROAD plus a wildcard: BROAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROAD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.