Scrabble word: ABROAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABROAD exist?
Definitions of ABROAD in dictionaries:
- adj - in a foreign country
- adv - to or in a foreign country
- adv - far away from home or one's usual surroundings
- adv - in a place across an ocean
- Out of one’s own country.
- In a foreign country or countries.
- Away from one’s home.
- In circulation; at large.
- Covering a large area; widely: “An epidemic is abroad in America” (Richard M.
- A foreign country or countries in which to live or travel: “Do you like abroad or hate it?” (John le Carré).
- adv - out of one's own country
There are 6 letters in ABROAD: A A B D O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABROAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABROAD plus a wildcard: ABROAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABROAD
Images for ABROAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.