Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABA exist?
Definitions of ABA in dictionaries:
- noun - a loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth
- noun - a fabric woven from goat hair and camel hair
- A fabric woven of the hair of camels or goats.
- A loosefitting sleeveless garment made of this fabric, traditionally worn by Arabs.
- noun - a sleeveless garment worn by Arabs
There are 3 letters in ABA: A A B
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABA plus a wildcard: ABA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABA
Images for ABA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.