Scrabble word: ROAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROAD exist?
Definitions of ROAD in dictionaries:
- noun - an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- noun - a way or means to achieve something
- An open, generally public way for the passage of vehicles, people, and animals.
- The surface of a road; a roadbed.
- A course or path.
- A railroad.
- A roadstead.
- On tour, as a theatrical company.
- Traveling, especially as a salesperson.
- Wandering, as a vagabond.
- noun - an open way for public passage