Scrabble word: ROAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROAD exist?
Definitions of ROAD in dictionaries:
- noun - an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- noun - a way or means to achieve something
- An open, generally public way for the passage of vehicles, people, and animals.
- The surface of a road; a roadbed.
- A course or path.
- A railroad.
- A roadstead.
- On tour, as a theatrical company.
- Traveling, especially as a salesperson.
- Wandering, as a vagabond.
- noun - an open way for public passage
There are 4 letters in ROAD: A D O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROAD plus a wildcard: ROAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROAD
Images for ROAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.