Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOARD exist?
Definitions of HOARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a secret store of valuables or money
- verb - save up as for future use
- verb - get or gather together
- To accumulate a hoard of.
- To keep hidden or private.
- v - to gather and store away
There are 5 letters in HOARD: A D H O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOARD plus a wildcard: HOARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOARD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOARD
- FileWickham Market hoard.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filehoard of ancient gold coins.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- IllustrationFriday hoard
- FileSilver coin hoard.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Co-Optimus - hoard Co-Op Review
- Post Medieval coin hoard from Rutland.
- FileBurton hoard.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Awakening Ynnead Frequent Internet Spelling Mistakes Horde vs. hoard
- Treasures of London The Cheapside hoard Exploring London