Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOAR exist?
Definitions of HOAR in dictionaries:
- noun - ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- adj - showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
- n - a white coating
There are 4 letters in HOAR: A H O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOAR plus a wildcard: HOAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOAR
Images for HOAR
- FileAir hoar Frost 2008-02-07.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- hoar Frost Leaves HD desktop wallpaper High Definition Fullscreen ...
- hoar frost on a wire fence - E1280281 - enlarged - Science Photo ...
- hoar Audrey Tubman Funeral Homes
- hoar Frost Canopy Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Filehoar frost macro2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Household Opera hoar-frost
- hoar Frost photodyssey
- hoar frost GinGetz.com
- Gallery - hoar Frost
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.