Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROACH exist?
Definitions of ROACH in dictionaries:
- noun - a roll of hair brushed back from the forehead
- noun - the butt of a marijuana cigarette
- noun - street names for flunitrazepan
- noun - any of numerous chiefly nocturnal insects
- noun - European freshwater food fish having a greenish back
- verb - comb (hair) into a roach
- verb - cut the mane off (a horse)
- A freshwater fish (Rutilus rutilus) of northern Europe.
- Any of various similar or related fishes, such as some North American sunfishes.
- The cockroach.
- The butt of a marijuana cigarette.
- A roll of hair brushed up from the forehead or temple.
- A hairstyle especially among certain Native American peoples in which the head is shaved except for a strip from front to back across the top.
- An outward curve in the leech of a fore-and-aft sail.
- To brush (hair) in a roach.
- To shave (the mane of a horse) to a short bristle.
- v - to cause to arch
There are 5 letters in ROACH: A C H O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROACH plus a wildcard: ROACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROACH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROACH
- Good roach is A Dead roach
- Pest Control Identification - Common roach Pests
- Ms Demeanour Singapore Return of the roach
- Orange to reopen cafeterias at roach-infested schools by Monday ...
- Your trail Home Macro roach
- cockroach facts 2
- Size of this preview 800 484 pixels . Other resolutions 320 ...
- Urban Wildlife Guide Cockroach Ghost
- Dubia roach Care and Breeding