Scrabble word: ROACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROACH exist?
Definitions of ROACH in dictionaries:
- noun - a roll of hair brushed back from the forehead
- noun - the butt of a marijuana cigarette
- noun - street names for flunitrazepan
- noun - any of numerous chiefly nocturnal insects
- noun - European freshwater food fish having a greenish back
- verb - comb (hair) into a roach
- verb - cut the mane off (a horse)
- A freshwater fish (Rutilus rutilus) of northern Europe.
- Any of various similar or related fishes, such as some North American sunfishes.
- The cockroach.
- The butt of a marijuana cigarette.
- A roll of hair brushed up from the forehead or temple.
- A hairstyle especially among certain Native American peoples in which the head is shaved except for a strip from front to back across the top.
- An outward curve in the leech of a fore-and-aft sail.
- To brush (hair) in a roach.
- To shave (the mane of a horse) to a short bristle.
- verb - to cause to arch
There are 5 letters in ROACH: A C H O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROACH plus a wildcard: ROACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROACH
Images for ROACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.