Scrabble word: CHORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHORAL exist?
Definitions of CHORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a stately Protestant (especially Lutheran) hymn tune
- adj - related to or written for or performed by a chorus or choir
- Of or relating to a chorus or choir.
- Performed or written for performance by a chorus.
- noun - a hymn that is sung in unison
There are 6 letters in CHORAL: A C H L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHORAL plus a wildcard: CHORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHORAL
Images for CHORAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.