Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHORAL exist?
Definitions of CHORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a stately Protestant (especially Lutheran) hymn tune
- adj - related to or written for or performed by a chorus or choir
- Of or relating to a chorus or choir.
- Performed or written for performance by a chorus.
- n - a hymn that is sung in unison
There are 6 letters in CHORAL: A C H L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHORAL plus a wildcard: CHORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHORAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHORAL
- Welcome to the Brierley Hill choral Society Website
- California Desert chorale - Part 2
- MELODY LANE Music choral MP3 Classical Songs For Choirs
- choral Society
- What is choral Reading and choral Speaking. Scripts for Schools
- choral speaking skit suggestions easy choral speaking scripts free ...
- BK-3 LOIS WALKERS BIG BOOK OF 26 choral READINGSPEAKING SCRIPTS FOR ...
- Presenting fine choral music in Southeastern Wisconsin for over twenty ...
- Three and Four Step Standing Harmony choral Risers SICO Inc
- ... choral music through the highest standards of performance and