Scrabble word: CORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORAL exist?
Definitions of CORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a variable color averaging a deep pink
- noun - the hard stony skeleton of a Mediterranean coral that has a delicate red or pink color and is used for jewelry
- noun - unfertilized lobster roe
- noun - marine colonial polyp characterized by a calcareous skeleton
- adj - of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color
- A rocklike deposit consisting of the calcareous skeletons secreted by various anthozoans.
- Any of numerous chiefly colonial marine polyps of the class Anthozoa that secrete such calcareous skeletons.
- The red-orange, pinkish, or white deposits secreted by corals of the genus Corallium, used to make jewelry and ornaments.
- An object made of this material.
- A deep or strong pink to moderate red or reddish orange.
- Of a deep or strong pink to moderate red or reddish orange.
- noun - a mass of marine animal skeletons
There are 5 letters in CORAL: A C L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORAL plus a wildcard: CORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORAL
Images for CORAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.