Scrabble word: CORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORAL exist?
Definitions of CORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a variable color averaging a deep pink
- noun - the hard stony skeleton of a Mediterranean coral that has a delicate red or pink color and is used for jewelry
- noun - unfertilized lobster roe
- noun - marine colonial polyp characterized by a calcareous skeleton
- adj - of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color
- A rocklike deposit consisting of the calcareous skeletons secreted by various anthozoans.
- Any of numerous chiefly colonial marine polyps of the class Anthozoa that secrete such calcareous skeletons.
- The red-orange, pinkish, or white deposits secreted by corals of the genus Corallium, used to make jewelry and ornaments.
- An object made of this material.
- A deep or strong pink to moderate red or reddish orange.
- Of a deep or strong pink to moderate red or reddish orange.
- noun - a mass of marine animal skeletons