Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORACLE exist?
Definitions of ORACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative person who divines the future
- noun - a prophecy (usually obscure or allegorical) revealed by a priest or priestess
- noun - a shrine where an oracular god is consulted
- A shrine consecrated to the worship and consultation of a prophetic deity, as that of Apollo at Delphi.
- A person, such as a priestess, through whom a deity is held to respond when consulted.
- The response given through such a medium, often in the form of an enigmatic statement or allegory.
- A person considered to be a source of wise counsel or prophetic opinions.
- An authoritative or wise statement or prediction.
- A command or revelation from God.
- In the Old Testament, the sanctuary of the Temple.
- adj - a person through whom a deity is believed to speak [n -S] : ORACULAR
There are 6 letters in ORACLE: A C E L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORACLE plus a wildcard: ORACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORACLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORACLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.