Scrabble word: COLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLA exist?
Definitions of COLA in dictionaries:
- noun - large genus of African trees bearing kola nuts
- noun - carbonated drink flavored with extract from kola nuts (`dope' is a southernism in the United States)
- noun - the part of the large intestine between the cecum and the rectum
- noun - the basic unit of money in El Salvador
- noun - the basic unit of money in Costa Rica
- noun - a port city at the Caribbean entrance to the Panama Canal
- noun - a punctuation mark (:) used after a word introducing a series or an example or an explanation (or after the salutation of a business letter)
- A carbonated soft drink containing an extract of the cola nut and other flavorings.
- noun - a carbonated beverage
There are 4 letters in COLA: A C L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLA plus a wildcard: COLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLA
Images for COLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.