Scrabble word: FOCAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOCAL exist?
Definitions of FOCAL in dictionaries:
- adj - having or localized centrally at a focus
- adj - of or relating to a focus
- Of or relating to a focus.
- Placed at or measured from a focus.
- noun - a point at which rays converge or from which they diverge
- verb - to bring to a focus
There are 5 letters in FOCAL: A C F L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOCAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOCAL plus a wildcard: FOCAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOCAL
Images for FOCAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.