Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COAL exist?
Definitions of COAL in dictionaries:
- noun - fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
- noun - a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
- verb - burn to charcoal
- verb - supply with coal
- verb - take in coal
- A natural dark brown to black graphitelike material used as a fuel, formed from fossilized plants and consisting of amorphous carbon with various organic and some inorganic compounds.
- A piece of this substance.
- A glowing or charred piece of solid fuel.
- To burn (a combustible solid) to a charcoal residue.
- To take on coal.
- verb - to supply with coal (a carbon fuel)
There are 4 letters in COAL: A C L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COAL plus a wildcard: COAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COAL
Images for COAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.