Scrabble word: COAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COAL exist?
Definitions of COAL in dictionaries:
- noun - fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
- noun - a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
- verb - burn to charcoal
- verb - supply with coal
- verb - take in coal
- A natural dark brown to black graphitelike material used as a fuel, formed from fossilized plants and consisting of amorphous carbon with various organic and some inorganic compounds.
- A piece of this substance.
- A glowing or charred piece of solid fuel.
- To burn (a combustible solid) to a charcoal residue.
- To take on coal.
- verb - to supply with coal (a carbon fuel)