Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COAL exist?
Definitions of COAL in dictionaries:
- noun - fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
- noun - a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
- verb - burn to charcoal
- verb - supply with coal
- verb - take in coal
- A natural dark brown to black graphitelike material used as a fuel, formed from fossilized plants and consisting of amorphous carbon with various organic and some inorganic compounds.
- A piece of this substance.
- A glowing or charred piece of solid fuel.
- To burn (a combustible solid) to a charcoal residue.
- To take on coal.
- v - to supply with coal (a carbon fuel)
There are 4 letters in COAL: A C L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COAL plus a wildcard: COAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COAL
Images for COAL
- coal & charcoal Factory coal & charcoal Products Suppliers ...
- coal has many uses but the most significant are electricity ...
- coal Photo Detailed about coal Picture on Alibaba.com.