Scrabble word: LOCAL
Is LOCAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LOCAL in dictionaries:
- noun - public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at all stations or stops
- noun - anesthetic that numbs a particular area of the body
- adj - relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area
- adj - of or belonging to or characteristic of a particular locality or neighborhood
- adj - affecting only a restricted part or area of the body
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a particular place: a local custom; the local slang.
- Of or relating to a city, town, or district rather than a larger area: state and local government.
- Not broad or general; not widespread: local outbreaks of flu.
- Of or affecting a specific part of the body: a local infection.
- Making all possible or scheduled stops on a route; not express: a local train.
- A public conveyance that makes several intermediate stops before the final destination is reached: changed trains to a local.
- A local chapter or branch of an organization, especially of a labor union.
- A person from a particular locality.
- noun - a train or bus making all stops
There are 5 letters in LOCAL: A C L L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCAL
Click to search all anagrams of LOCAL plus a wildcard: LOCAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCAL
Images for LOCAL
Lookup in Wiki for LOCAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.