Scrabble word: LOCAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCAL exist?
Definitions of LOCAL in dictionaries:
- noun - public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at all stations or stops
- noun - anesthetic that numbs a particular area of the body
- adj - relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area
- adj - of or belonging to or characteristic of a particular locality or neighborhood
- adj - affecting only a restricted part or area of the body
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a particular place: a local custom; the local slang.
- Of or relating to a city, town, or district rather than a larger area: state and local government.
- Not broad or general; not widespread: local outbreaks of flu.
- Of or affecting a specific part of the body: a local infection.
- Making all possible or scheduled stops on a route; not express: a local train.
- A public conveyance that makes several intermediate stops before the final destination is reached: changed trains to a local.
- A local chapter or branch of an organization, especially of a labor union.
- A person from a particular locality.
- noun - a train or bus making all stops