Scrabble word: COLLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLAR exist?
Definitions of COLLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over
- noun - (zoology) an encircling band or marking around the neck of any animal
- noun - anything worn or placed about the neck
- noun - a short ring fastened over a rod or shaft to limit, guide, or secure a machine part
- noun - the stitching that forms the rim of a shoe or boot
- noun - a band of leather or rope that is placed around an animal's neck as a harness or to identify it
- noun - necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck
- noun - a figurative restraint
- noun - the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
- verb - take into custody
- verb - seize by the neck or collar
- verb - furnish with a collar
- The part of a garment that encircles the neck.
- A necklace.
- A restraining or identifying band of leather, metal, or plastic put around the neck of an animal.
- The cushioned part of a harness that presses against the shoulders of a draft animal.
- An encircling structure or bandlike marking, as around the neck of an animal, suggestive of a collar.
- Any of various ringlike devices used to limit, guide, or secure a machine part.
- An arrest, as of a criminal.
- To furnish with a collar.
- To seize or detain.
- To arrest (a criminal, for example).
- verb - to provide with a collar (something worn around the neck)
There are 6 letters in COLLAR: A C L L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLAR plus a wildcard: COLLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLAR
Images for COLLAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.