Scrabble word: ORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORAL exist?
Definitions of ORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an examination conducted by spoken communication
- adj - using speech rather than writing
- adj - of or relating to or affecting or for use in the mouth
- adj - of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located
- adj - a stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated in the mouth
- Spoken rather than written.
- Of or relating to the mouth: oral surgery.
- Used in or taken through the mouth: an oral thermometer; an oral vaccine.
- Consisting of or using speech: oral instruction.
- Articulated through the mouth only, with the nasal passages closed.
- Of or relating to the first stage of psychosexual development in psychoanalytic theory, during which the mouth is the chief focus of exploration and pleasure.
- noun - an examination requiring spoken answers
There are 4 letters in ORAL: A L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORAL plus a wildcard: ORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORAL
Images for ORAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.