Scrabble word: ORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORAL exist?
Definitions of ORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an examination conducted by spoken communication
- adj - using speech rather than writing
- adj - of or relating to or affecting or for use in the mouth
- adj - of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located
- adj - a stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated in the mouth
- Spoken rather than written.
- Of or relating to the mouth: oral surgery.
- Used in or taken through the mouth: an oral thermometer; an oral vaccine.
- Consisting of or using speech: oral instruction.
- Articulated through the mouth only, with the nasal passages closed.
- Of or relating to the first stage of psychosexual development in psychoanalytic theory, during which the mouth is the chief focus of exploration and pleasure.
- noun - an examination requiring spoken answers