Scrabble word: FLORA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLORA exist?
Definitions of FLORA in dictionaries:
- noun - all the plant life in a particular region or period
- noun - (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
- Plants considered as a group, especially the plants of a particular country, region, or time.
- A treatise describing the plants of a region or time.
- The bacteria and other microorganisms that normally inhabit a bodily organ or part: intestinal flora.
- noun - the plant life of a particular region