Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLORA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLORA exist?
Definitions of FLORA in dictionaries:
- noun - all the plant life in a particular region or period
- noun - (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
- Plants considered as a group, especially the plants of a particular country, region, or time.
- A treatise describing the plants of a region or time.
- The bacteria and other microorganisms that normally inhabit a bodily organ or part: intestinal flora.
- n - the plant life of a particular region
There are 5 letters in FLORA: A F L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLORA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLORA plus a wildcard: FLORA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLORA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLORA
- Login efloras Home Help
- Los 5 Santuarios de fauna y flora ms importantes para viajar en ...
- flora - The Winx Club Photo (10220892) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Winx Believix flora
- ArchivoMexico Hidalgo Los Marmoles flora-001.JPG - Wikipedia la ...
- ... - Florestas Tropicais no Mundo - Fauna e flora - Biomas - InfoEscola
- flora Embajada de Indonesia
- flora Lovix by Bloom2 on deviantART
- Lista de Espcies da flora do Brasil est disponvel para acesso ...
- flora chilena
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.