Scrabble word: FLORA
Is FLORA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLORA in dictionaries:
- noun - all the plant life in a particular region or period
- noun - (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
- Plants considered as a group, especially the plants of a particular country, region, or time.
- A treatise describing the plants of a region or time.
- The bacteria and other microorganisms that normally inhabit a bodily organ or part: intestinal flora.
- noun - the plant life of a particular region
There are 5 letters in FLORA: A F L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLORA
Click to search all anagrams of FLORA plus a wildcard: FLORA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLORA
Images for FLORA
Lookup in Wiki for FLORA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.