Scrabble word: FORMAL
Is FORMAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FORMAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- noun - a gown for evening wear
- adj - being in accord with established forms and conventions and requirements (as e.g. of formal dress)
- adj - characteristic of or befitting a person in authority
- adj - (of spoken and written language) adhering to traditional standards of correctness and without casual, contracted, and colloquial forms
- adj - represented in simplified or symbolic form
- adj - logically deductive
- adj - refined or imposing in manner or appearance
- Relating to or involving outward form or structure.
- Being or relating to essential form or constitution: a formal principle.
- Following or being in accord with accepted forms, conventions, or regulations: had little formal education; went to a formal party.
- Executed, carried out, or done in proper or regular form: a formal reprimand; a formal document.
- Characterized by strict or meticulous observation of forms; methodical: very formal in their business transactions.
- Stiffly ceremonious: a formal manner; a formal greeting; a formal bow to the monarch.
- Something, such as a gown or social affair, that is formal in nature.
- noun - a social event that requires evening dress
There are 6 letters in FORMAL: A F L M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMAL
Click to search all anagrams of FORMAL plus a wildcard: FORMAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMAL
Images for FORMAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.