Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FARM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARM exist?
Definitions of FARM in dictionaries:
- noun - workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit
- verb - be a farmer
- verb - collect fees or profits
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- A tract of land cultivated for the purpose of agricultural production.
- A tract of land devoted to the raising and breeding of domestic animals.
- An area of water devoted to the raising, breeding, or production of a specific aquatic animal: a trout farm; an oyster farm.
- An area of land devoted to the storage of a commodity or the emplacement of a group of devices: a tank farm; an antenna farm.
- A minor-league club affiliated with a majorleague club for the training of recruits and the maintenance of temporarily unneeded players.
- The system of leasing out the rights of collecting and retaining taxes in a certain district.
- Often used to modify another noun: farm machinery; farm buildings; farm policy.
- To cultivate or produce a crop on.
- To pay a fixed sum in order to have the right to collect and retain profits from (a business, for example).
- To engage in farming.
- To send (work, for example) from a central point to be done elsewhere.
- To assign (a player) to a minorleague team.
- adj - to manage and cultivate as a farm (a tract of land devoted to agriculture) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FARMABLE
There are 4 letters in FARM: A F M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARM plus a wildcard: FARM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARM
Images for FARM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.