Scrabble word: FAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAR exist?
Definitions of FAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to institute Hutu control again
- adj - located at a great distance in time or space or degree
- adj - being of a considerable distance or length
- adj - being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- adj - beyond a norm in opinion or actions
- adv - to a considerable degree
- adv - at or to or from a great distance in space
- adv - at or to a certain point or degree
- adv - remote in time
- adv - to an advanced stage or point
- To, from, or at considerable distance: a cat that had strayed far from home.
- To a considerable degree; much: felt far better yesterday; eyes that seemed far too close together.
- Not at all; anything but: seems far from content; a test of strength that was far from a failure.
- To an advanced point or stage: a brilliant student who will go far.
- Being at considerable distance; remote: a far country.
- More distant than another: the far corner.
- Extensive or lengthy: a far trek.
- Far-seeing and comprehensive in thought or outlook: a commander of far vision.
- Marked by political views of the most advanced or extreme nature: the far right; the far left.
- Being on the right side of an animal or a vehicle.
- Being the animal or vehicle on the right.
- Up to the present moment: So far there’s been no word from them.
- To a limited extent: You can go only so far on five dollars.
- adv - at or to a great distance
There are 3 letters in FAR: A F R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAR plus a wildcard: FAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAR
Images for FAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.