Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAIR exist?
Definitions of FAIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a traveling show
- noun - gathering of producers to promote business
- noun - a competitive exhibition of farm products
- noun - a sale of miscellany
- verb - join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
- adj - free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception
- adj - not excessive or extreme
- adj - very pleasing to the eye
- adj - (of a baseball) hit between the foul lines
- adj - lacking exceptional quality or ability
- adj - attractively feminine
- adj - (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- adj - gained or earned without cheating or stealing
- adj - free of clouds or rain
- adj - (used of hair or skin) pale or light-colored
- adv - in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
- adv - without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
- Of pleasing appearance, especially because of a pure or fresh quality; comely.
- Light in color, especially blond: fair hair.
- Of light complexion: fair skin.
- Free of clouds or storms; clear and sunny: fair skies.
- Free of blemishes or stains; clean and pure: one’s fair name.
- Promising; likely: We’re in a fair way to succeed.
- Having or exhibiting a disposition that is free of favoritism or bias; impartial: a fair mediator.
- Just to all parties; equitable: a compromise that is fair to both factions.
- Being in accordance with relative merit or significance: She wanted to receive her fair share of the proceeds.
- Consistent with rules, logic, or ethics: a fair tactic.
- Moderately good; mildly satisfying: gave only a fair performance of the sonata.
- Superficially true or appealing; specious: Don’t trust his fair promises.
- Lawful to hunt or attack: fair game.
- Free of all obstacles.
- In a proper or legal manner: playing fair.
- Directly; straight: a blow caught fair in the stomach.
- A beautiful or beloved woman.
- Loveliness; beauty.
- A gathering held at a specified time and place for the buying and selling of goods; a market.
- An exhibition, as of farm products or manufactured goods, usually accompanied by various competitions and entertainments: a state fair.
- An exhibition intended to inform people about a product or business opportunity: a computer fair; a job fair.
- An event, usually for the benefit of a charity or public institution, including entertainment and the sale of goods; a bazaar: a church fair.
- adj - free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice
- adj - having a surface that is free from irregularities
There are 4 letters in FAIR: A F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAIR plus a wildcard: FAIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAIR
Images for FAIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.