Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAQIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAQIR exist?
Definitions of FAQIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a Muslim or Hindu mendicant monk who is regarded as a holy man
- n - a Hindu ascetic
There are 5 letters in FAQIR: A F I Q R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAQIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAQIR plus a wildcard: FAQIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAQIR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAQIR
- Review faqir
- faqir Dayal
- faqir Hussain - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Alan faqir on yak-tar . Courtesy of Sind University Jamshoro
- Baba faqir Chand - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- faqir of Ipi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Indian Jogi Saddu faqir Animation Punjabi Graphics Festival E ...
- Fadia faqir Wikipedia Fans Share Images
- faqir Mohammad
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.