Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAQIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAQIRS exist?
Definitions of FAQIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a Muslim or Hindu mendicant monk who is regarded as a holy man
- n - a Hindu ascetic
There are 6 letters in FAQIRS: A F I Q R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAQIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAQIRS plus a wildcard: FAQIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAQIRS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAQIRS
- faqirs.jpg 08-Sep-2010 0722
- faqirs of Bedil paying homage on Urs mubarak
- faqirs at Sahwan Sharif by Ameer Hamza guardian.co.uk Travel
- Calcutta Sufi faqirs Hyde Park Photography
- Shah Jo faqirs of Bhitshah
- faqirs doing austerities
- Photograph Rajesh Kumar Singh - A P
- group of ascetics Bombay c.1920s an ascetic on a bed of nails ...
- Above Rifai faqirs at Kataragama Mosque & Shrine.Below Rifai faqirs ...
- faqirs of Sindh Shah Jo Raag ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.