Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAIRS exist?
Definitions of FAIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a traveling show
- noun - gathering of producers to promote business
- noun - a competitive exhibition of farm products
- noun - a sale of miscellany
- verb - join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
- adj - free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice
- adj - having a surface that is free from irregularities
There are 5 letters in FAIRS: A F I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAIRS plus a wildcard: FAIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAIRS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAIRS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.