Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAKIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAKIRS exist?
Definitions of FAKIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a Muslim or Hindu mendicant monk who is regarded as a holy man
- n - a Hindu ascetic
There are 6 letters in FAKIRS: A F I K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAKIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAKIRS plus a wildcard: FAKIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAKIRS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAKIRS
- Michel Ancel Kotaku Australia
- Society of fakirs - Mr and Mrs I N PhelpsStokes
- fakirs zen zen zen - bonjour zen
- Les fakirs Numros de fakir mise en scnes de manire burlesque
- Nomadic Life a photo from Tamil Nadu South TrekEarth
- sindhi folk music(kalams)
- fakirs tait une tape franchie dans lcriture ...
- quinta-feira 11 de dezembro de 2008
- Experimentarium fakirseng
- ... Nomades Shakespeare frites et fakirs AGENDA magazine blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.