Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIRS exist?
Definitions of AIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - affected manners intended to impress others
- noun - a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing
- noun - the region above the ground
- noun - a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing
- noun - a slight wind (usually refreshing)
- noun - the mass of air surrounding the Earth
- noun - once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- noun - a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
- noun - medium for radio and television broadcasting
- noun - travel via aircraft
- verb - expose to fresh air
- verb - be broadcast
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - make public
- verb - expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry
- verb - expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- adv - near the beginning of a period of time or a series of events
- v - to expose to the air (the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth)
There are 4 letters in AIRS: A I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIRS plus a wildcard: AIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIRS
Images for AIRS
- sz9 Jordan airs
- Studio K2 Poses airs Above The Ground (pose list compatible)
- Where is Twitters Business Model
- On ressort de ce bon petit concert bien requinqu et en pleine forme ...
- Great Barrier Reef Queensland
- Nike Air Max 1 Supreme QK Keep Rippin Stop Slippin Air Safari ...
- hansika1 Engeyum Kadhal promos sizzle on airs
- airs Rock Flickr - Photo Sharing
- FlashForward -- the TV series based on my novel of the same name -- is ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.