Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARISE exist?
Definitions of ARISE in dictionaries:
- verb - come into existence
- verb - originate or come into being
- verb - rise to one's feet
- verb - result or issue
- verb - move upward
- verb - take part in a rebellion
- verb - get up and out of bed
- To get up, as from a sitting or prone position; rise.
- To move upward; ascend.
- To come into being; originate: hoped that a new spirit of freedom was arising.
- verb - to get up
There are 5 letters in ARISE: A E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARISE plus a wildcard: ARISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARISE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.