Scrabble word: SERIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERIAL exist?
Definitions of SERIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a serialized set of programs
- noun - a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- adj - in regular succession without gaps
- adj - pertaining to or composed in serial technique
- adj - pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series
- adj - of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations
- Of, forming, or arranged in a series.
- Published or produced in installments, as a novel or television drama.
- Relating to such publication or production.
- Relating to or based on a 12-tone row.
- Computer Science.
- Of or relating to the sequential transmission of all the bits of a byte over one wire: a serial port; a serial printer.
- Of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations: serial processing.
- noun - a literary or dramatic work presented in successive installments
There are 6 letters in SERIAL: A E I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERIAL plus a wildcard: SERIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERIAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.