Scrabble word: SERIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERIAL exist?
Definitions of SERIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a serialized set of programs
- noun - a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- adj - in regular succession without gaps
- adj - pertaining to or composed in serial technique
- adj - pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series
- adj - of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations
- Of, forming, or arranged in a series.
- Published or produced in installments, as a novel or television drama.
- Relating to such publication or production.
- Relating to or based on a 12-tone row.
- Computer Science.
- Of or relating to the sequential transmission of all the bits of a byte over one wire: a serial port; a serial printer.
- Of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations: serial processing.
- noun - a literary or dramatic work presented in successive installments