Scrabble word: EARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARS exist?
Definitions of EARS in dictionaries:
- noun - the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- noun - good hearing
- noun - the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- noun - attention to what is said
- noun - fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
- verb - to form the fruiting head of a cereal
There are 4 letters in EARS: A E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EARS plus a wildcard: EARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EARS
Images for EARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.