Scrabble word: FEARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEARS exist?
Definitions of FEARS in dictionaries:
- noun - an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- noun - an anxious feeling
- noun - a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
- verb - be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- verb - be afraid or scared of
- verb - be sorry
- verb - be uneasy or apprehensive about
- verb - regard with feelings of respect and reverence
- verb - to be afraid of
There are 5 letters in FEARS: A E F R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEARS plus a wildcard: FEARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEARS
Images for FEARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.