Scrabble word: FARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARE exist?
Definitions of FARE in dictionaries:
- noun - an agenda of things to do
- noun - the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance
- noun - a paying (taxi) passenger
- noun - the food and drink that are regularly served or consumed
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - eat well
- To travel; go.
- To dine; eat.
- A transportation charge, as for a bus.
- A passenger transported for a fee.
- Food and drink; diet: simple home-cooked fare.
- verb - to get along
There are 4 letters in FARE: A E F R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARE plus a wildcard: FARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARE
Images for FARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.