Scrabble word: FARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARE exist?
Definitions of FARE in dictionaries:
- noun - an agenda of things to do
- noun - the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance
- noun - a paying (taxi) passenger
- noun - the food and drink that are regularly served or consumed
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - eat well
- To travel; go.
- To dine; eat.
- A transportation charge, as for a bus.
- A passenger transported for a fee.
- Food and drink; diet: simple home-cooked fare.
- verb - to get along