Scrabble word: FREAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREAK exist?
Definitions of FREAK in dictionaries:
- noun - a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
- noun - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- verb - lose one's nerve
- A thing or an occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular: A freak of nature produced the midsummer snow.
- An abnormally formed organism, especially a person or animal regarded as a curiosity or monstrosity.
- A sudden capricious turn of mind; a whim: “The freaks of the psyche can no more be explained than the Devil” (Maurice Collis).
- A drug user or addict: a speed freak.
- An eccentric or nonconformist person, especially a member of a counterculture.
- An enthusiast: rock music freaks.
- To experience or cause to experience frightening hallucinations or feelings of paranoia, especially as a result of taking a drug.
- To behave or cause to behave irrationally and uncontrollably.
- To become or cause to become greatly excited or upset.
- A fleck or streak of color.
- verb - to streak with color
There are 5 letters in FREAK: A E F K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FREAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FREAK plus a wildcard: FREAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FREAK
Images for FREAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.