Scrabble word: FAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAKE exist?
Definitions of FAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is a counterfeit
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- noun - (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- adj - fraudulent
- adj - not genuine or real
- One that is not authentic or genuine; a sham.
- A brief feint or aborted change of direction intended to mislead one’s opponent or the opposing team.
- To contrive and present as genuine; counterfeit.
- To simulate; feign.
- To improvise (a passage).
- To deceive (an opponent) with a fake.
- To engage in feigning, simulation, or other deceptive activity.
- To perform a fake.
- One loop or winding of a coiled rope or cable.
- verb - to contrive and present as genuine