Scrabble word: FAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAKE exist?
Definitions of FAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is a counterfeit
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- noun - (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- adj - fraudulent
- adj - not genuine or real
- One that is not authentic or genuine; a sham.
- A brief feint or aborted change of direction intended to mislead one’s opponent or the opposing team.
- To contrive and present as genuine; counterfeit.
- To simulate; feign.
- To improvise (a passage).
- To deceive (an opponent) with a fake.
- To engage in feigning, simulation, or other deceptive activity.
- To perform a fake.
- One loop or winding of a coiled rope or cable.
- verb - to contrive and present as genuine
There are 4 letters in FAKE: A E F K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAKE plus a wildcard: FAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAKE
Images for FAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.