Scrabble word: RAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAKE exist?
Definitions of RAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- noun - a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head
- verb - move through with or as if with a rake
- verb - level or smooth with a rake
- verb - sweep the length of
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - gather with a rake
- verb - scrape gently
- A long-handled implement with a row of projecting teeth at its head, used especially to gather leaves or to loosen or smooth earth.
- A device that resembles such an implement.
- To gather or move with or as if with a rake: rake leaves; rake in the gambling chips.
- To smooth, scrape, or loosen with a rake or similar implement: rake the soil for planting.
- To gain in abundance: suddenly began raking in the money.
- To search or examine thoroughly; ransack.
- To scrape; scratch.
- To aim heavy gunfire along the length of.
- To use a rake.
- To conduct a thorough search: raked through the files for the misplaced letter.
- An immoral or dissolute person; a libertine.
- Inclination from the perpendicular: the rake of a jet plane’s wings.
- The angle between the cutting edge of a tool and a plane perpendicular to the working surface to which the tool is applied.
- verb - to gather with a toothed implement
There are 4 letters in RAKE: A E K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAKE plus a wildcard: RAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAKE
Images for RAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.