Scrabble word: RAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAKE exist?
Definitions of RAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- noun - a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head
- verb - move through with or as if with a rake
- verb - level or smooth with a rake
- verb - sweep the length of
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - gather with a rake
- verb - scrape gently
- A long-handled implement with a row of projecting teeth at its head, used especially to gather leaves or to loosen or smooth earth.
- A device that resembles such an implement.
- To gather or move with or as if with a rake: rake leaves; rake in the gambling chips.
- To smooth, scrape, or loosen with a rake or similar implement: rake the soil for planting.
- To gain in abundance: suddenly began raking in the money.
- To search or examine thoroughly; ransack.
- To scrape; scratch.
- To aim heavy gunfire along the length of.
- To use a rake.
- To conduct a thorough search: raked through the files for the misplaced letter.
- An immoral or dissolute person; a libertine.
- Inclination from the perpendicular: the rake of a jet plane’s wings.
- The angle between the cutting edge of a tool and a plane perpendicular to the working surface to which the tool is applied.
- verb - to gather with a toothed implement