Scrabble word: BRAKE
Is BRAKE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BRAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle
- noun - any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants
- noun - large coarse fern often several feet high
- noun - an area thickly overgrown usually with one kind of plant
- noun - anything that slows or hinders a process
- verb - stop travelling by applying a brake
- verb - cause to stop by applying the brakes
- A device for slowing or stopping motion, as of a vehicle, especially by contact friction.
- Often used to modify another noun: brake fluid; a brake job.
- To operate or apply a brake.
- To be slowed or stopped by or as if by the operation of a brake.
- A toothed device for crushing and beating flax or hemp.
- A heavy harrow for breaking clods of earth.
- An apparatus for kneading large amounts of dough.
- A machine for bending and folding sheet metal.
- To crush (flax or hemp) in a toothed device.
- To break up (clods of earth) with a harrow.
- A lever or handle on a machine such as a pump.
- Any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants.
- Any of certain other ferns, such as the bracken or the cliff brake.
- An area overgrown with dense brushwood, briers, and undergrowth; a thicket.
- A past tense of break.
- verb - to slow down or stop
There are 5 letters in BRAKE: A B E K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAKE
Click to search all anagrams of BRAKE plus a wildcard: BRAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAKE
Images for BRAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.