Scrabble word: BACKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACKER exist?
Definitions of BACKER in dictionaries:
- noun - invests in a theatrical production
- adj - related to or located at the back
- adj - located at or near the back of an animal
- adj - of an earlier date
- One that backs a person, a group, or an enterprise: financial backers of a ballet company.
- A person who bets on a contestant.
- A worker who provides or works with backs or backing.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 6 letters in BACKER: A B C E K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BACKER plus a wildcard: BACKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACKER
Images for BACKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.