Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARE exist?
Definitions of BARE in dictionaries:
- verb - lay bare
- verb - make public
- verb - lay bare
- adj - completely unclothed
- adj - lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj - not having a protective covering
- adj - lacking its natural or customary covering
- adj - just barely adequate or within a lower limit
- adj - apart from anything else
- adj - lacking a surface finish such as paint
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj - having everything extraneous removed including contents
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- Lacking the usual or appropriate covering or clothing; naked: a bare arm.
- Exposed to view; undisguised: bare fangs.
- Lacking the usual furnishings, equipment, or decoration: bare walls.
- Just sufficient; mere: the bare necessities.
- To expose: The dog bared its teeth.
- adv - being without clothing or covering [adj -KEDER, -KEDEST] : NAKEDLY
- verb - to lay open to view
There are 4 letters in BARE: A B E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARE plus a wildcard: BARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARE
Images for BARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.